> I disagree, the point of capitalisation here is to draw attention to the
> important stuff.  If you're looking for something in the OS, those words
> are what you're trying to find in the myriad of settings and icons - it's
> a usability improvement.

OK, what about "Sounds and Audio Devices" ?  Should that perhaps be "Sounds
and Audio devices" to indicate two items?

It definitely does draw attention to itself, but largely because it's
wrong...  For extra attention grabbing, perhaps they could have used the
grocer's apostrophe too - "Network Connection's"  ;-)

Or maybe it's just me..?

Either way, consistency is the more important thing, IMHO.  The rules should
be written down - e.g.: use title case for menus,.but sentence case for
everything else?

pondlife