2008/8/18 Paul Louden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Well this discussion is mostly about English, since pretty much no other
> language uses it regularly anyway and I don't think we'd impose title case
> on languages where it doesn't belong at all.

I should have clarified that it is most frequent in U.S English as Dave
mentioned and that we choose in many instances to follow British English in
spelling and words.

Point is that the current state of english.lang is a mess, some strings are
title cased and others sentence cased.

Once again, my opinion is that although I am used to both, my preference is
sentence case. Using them at the same time is confusing and weird.