Jonathan Gordon wrote:

I was talking about the single button insert bit being useless... make
it customisable (or repeat previous action) or forget about the
feature...
Repeating "Insert Next" is useless. Repeating "Insert Last" is never necessary because an "Insert" after "Insert Last" will also be "Last." "Insert" is the most flexible of the options because it follow the insert point. I don't really see how it's "useless." About the only way I can see repeated "Insert Next" being necessary is if you already know the list of songs you want to play in the opposite order from the order you want to hear them, and can't work out what order you really want to hear them in, so you want to Insert Next them as you go so that the player reverses their order for you. Seems a bit of an odd use case to me.