Jonathan Gordon wrote:

on the same token, why do you tihnk you know for sure that regular
insert is infact the most used playlist option?

If I was absolutely certain, I would've said "There is no option that can compare." Instead I opened the floor for people to suggest ones that might be similar. Since "Insert Last" is entirely duplicated by it, that's out. So that leaves an attempt to justify "Insert Next" as being more useful than "Insert", which seems unlikely unless you're in the habit of inserting songs in reverse order when building playlists. What about the "queue" options? Do you think they or "Insert Next" are more used? If so, why?