Hi list.
I was wondering, is there any chance of getting fs #10311 commited please?
as Its a very small change, but I find it an extremely useful patch as it means I can navigate quickly, and if I no something is at one end of a list or menu I can tell instantly when I have got to it, without having to wait and listen to the speech. Equally I can tell very easily if I shoot past what I am looking for. If this could be committed providing people don't think its a bad idea I would appreciate it as I like this feature.