On 14.06.2009 14:27, Thomas Martitz wrote:
alex wallis schrieb:
Hi list.
I was wondering, is there any chance of getting fs #10311 commited please?
[...]

I too think it should be committed, but as of now, it doesn't provide a setting and will beep for sighted users too.

But with a setting it will be considered settings bloat and will have even less chances to be committed.

I think it would be good to have a setting (or a setting group) "When to beep". There are some events (two come instantly to my mind: track skip and list wrap, but there may be others) that could require a beep. We can discuss what events may require this and create the corresponding settings.