Your grandma is trying to build ReactOS using the cmake system? Now that is one l33t grandma. :)
On 7/24/11 2:23, victor martinez wrote:
My grandma(neither me) wasn't able to follow the "Cmake" setup wikipage.
So more work is needed. The day I'm able to create a build with Cmake
method, then I'll update the Wiki accordingly.
For cmake developers is pretty obvious but I failed twice and rejected
to perform a third attempt.
:)