Timo Kreuzer wrote:

> I hope you recognize that this is extremely egoistic.

I wouldn't say egotistical, I'd say it's an 'unwillingness to conform to a
broken model' or 'understanding when a method of practice is incorrect and
choosing not to follow it'
As it happens I probably won't be checking any code in, I was merely making
a point, so you have nothing to worry about :)

> If you have any interest in moving forward, you should consider supporting
changes, instead of blocking them.

I'm heavily supporting it, I'm calling for rbuild to be removed and cmake to
be default.
Other than attending its Christmas nativity play, I'm not sure what more I
can do.

Ged.