Am 25.07.2011 10:27, schrieb Ged Murphy:
I wasn't looking for an approval, I was stating a fact The fact is, if I check anything into reactos, I won't bother to check whether it builds with cmake until it's the default build. When it is the default build, I won't be bothering to check whether it builds with rbuild.
I hope you recognize that this is extremely egoistic.
I'm not going to explain WHY we have 2 build systems atm, because it should should know by now. If you have any interest in moving forward, you should consider supporting changes, instead of blocking them.

Thanks,
Timo