Although I am not strictly against it, Timo raises some valid points.

Also if we do this, what would the default build option be?

(neutral/slightly skeptic about this)

K.

Dne 8.3.2012 1:27, Timo Kreuzer napsal(a):
Am I the only one against that?
Tests are tests, not reactos.
Why do I need to have another bazillion files in my source tree that I
don't need or want?
I have ONE checkout of rostests, but a dozen checkouts of reactos. For
amd64 work I even disabled build of a lot of stuff that was pointless.
Now even more stuff spread thoughout the whole tree? Possibly even built
by default?
Deleting a full reactos checkout is already slow enough. Also every
commit to rostetsts is a possible build breaker and can cause massive
rebuilds. Configure time will also increase.
I would rather prefer to make it even more modular, instead of mixing
stuff even more.

-1