> Well that's kinda the purpose of the testbot, to do the testing for you.
No, the purpose of the testbot is to run all tests in a controlled
environment and catch anything devs may miss.
Devs should be using the tests directly to develop reactos. Relying on
testbot to test your code and catch errors is very bad practice.

>  So for example you want to stuff everything that's in dibtests to the
gdi32 folder?
Trust you to pick that one, dibtests is one of the few tests which doesn't
fall into a child category.
However with the correct tree structure, dibtests would be under a parent
./tests folder in the 'win32core' directory
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/Techwiki:File_Layout

> And have every module's ./test folder filled with unmaintained half
finished tests?
I didn't mention half finished tests. I wouldn't expect the folder to fill
up with bespoke tests, it's just a useful place if ever a neat test is
written.

> Also consider people with slower internet connection. Ever tried doing a
checkout on GPRS? :-)
This is 2012, you can't hold the project back in case someone might still be
using dialup. Technology moves forwards.
Also, why would you checkout over GPRS? Are you trying to suggest people
thether to their mobile phones to checkout reactos?