I fully agree with Timo.
We don't need to have useless files in tree.
Remember we recently deleted stuff from the main tree for the same reasons :
space used and download time.

We do need tests, they are critical, but not in every reactos checkout.
I am for making tests a complete separated project, which would lower build
times even more.

Kind regards,

Sylvain Petreolle