I can tell you some possible next steps:
- x64: implement PAE support in the 32 bit kernel
- SMP: Implement resource translators and arbiters (I have some initial work
for this somewhere)
- Also SMP: build a CONFIG_SMP kernel (with some hack to use the regular HAL)
and debug any issues coming from broken spinlock usage