I won't waste your time by repeating what's already written here about dropping VS2010 support. Count my voice in for dropping the support for MSVC 2010.

Even though I love old computers, I always envisioned ReactOS as a modern operating system for modern computers. There are other communities for those who like old stuff (MS-DOS 6.22, Windows 3.11, Watcom compilers, etc).

If ReactOS can benefit from newest technologies made accessible by other - it should!

Regards,
Aleksey Bragin