Version 17.12

I reported this a while ago but did not get conclusive advice.It now start to hurt me badly. Just recorded a piano improvisation with amazing changes and when I clicked the stop button on rosegarden when recording the track Rosegarden crashes deleting my recording in the process.

This is painful. Those ideas wont come around again. Lost forever.

I dont blame Rosegarden for this, it is free software, but I want to use the opportunity to find the bug that causes this if a developer is willing to direct me.

When Rosegarden works bug-free it is one of the most amazing pieces of software around.

How do I switch on debug so I can catch the crash error so we can get to the bottom of this. ?

Thanks