Thanks, Rich. :)

On 8/11/20 12:46 AM, r...@hydrophones.com wrote:
Hi guys,

I totally agree with what Mr. Jones has said.  It works for me too.  Been
doing that since early days decades ago.

Stay safe all.

Best regards,

Rich

Hey, Michael! Long time no hear but yeah 80 hour weeks are killers...

Ideas for our original poster to possibly produce an alternative 'backup'
recording.

If recording audio, start a jack_record command line session with the
"-jt" option. When you start Rosegarden recording, jack_record will also
be recording the audio.

If recording MIDI, have an amidi command line session running with the
"-r" option followed by a filename? That will record a file containing
same midi events as Rosegarden.

If Rosegarden crashes, it won't affect what those have recorded unless it
takes down the whole computer.