From: "joe mcverry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "'WEDi/SNIP ID & Routing'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, 03 April, 2002 02:53 PM
Subject: Re: How can we treat real time as a secondary issue?

With UDDI and EBXML registries the sender asks the receiver what the
receiver can do.  The receiver responds with a list of services and the
addresses for each service.

Hence, the burden is on the receiver in regards to splitting.

Joe McVerry
American Coders Ltd.
POBox 97462
Raleigh, NC   27624  USA
919.846.2014 (voice/fax)
http://www.americancoders.com
Home Of OBOE - an EDI and EDI/XML Translator
    and xBaseJ - xBase Database Engine For Java