On 12/02/2016 07:01 PM, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:
Building RPM from CVS — once you have decided options and installed
pre-requisites) —
is mostly this
        cd rpm
        ./devtool checkout
        ./devtool somestanza

Choosing options and installing pre-requisites is far from easy however.

Can you attempt a stanza for devtool.conf? There are myriad examples.

Just tried

./devtool system

which ended in

checking whether to build with Perl ExtUtils::Embed library... no
++ executing failure action
++ searching location: /usr/lib64
configure: error: Unknown location specification /usr/lib64

I'm on Debian Testing, which does not have /usr/lib64 - I could dig to see where that comes from, but thought you'd be interested in this/can quickly suggest a fix.

Alex