Hello all,
    Since no one has written a critique of my LMS, I queried my workmates
and wrote a critique on it. As many people have pointed out, LMS is a
mapping mechanism and does not itself constitute a whole solution for the
scalability problem. Well the mechanism is based on edge-core separations
and can incorparate with proposals that need a global mapping system,
to enhance its functionalities.
    I also wrote a brief critique on GLI-Split, since I think the two
separation planes it clarifies, including the separation between identifier
and locator and the separation between local and global locator, can meet
different needs of ISPs and hosts. I had some discussions with Dr. Menth and
wrote the critique based on the discussions and rethinking. Welcome for
complement and rectifications on mine.
   Attached is my critiques and warmly welcome for comments.

Best wishes,
Sun Letong