Xu Xiaohu wrote:

> Binding transport associations to identifiers is a better choice.

In other words, using an ILNP host would be better than using a legacy
host.  Yes, indeed.  I agree with that point.

> However,
> like the home addresses in Mobile IP, the ILNP identifiers should also be
> routable in the Internet so as to allow the packets with destination being
> identifier to be forwarded to some home-agent like device.

You clearly missed the whole point: the identifier must be separated
from the locator, otherwise you have mangled semantics and you end up
back at LISP.  This is a poor architecture.  The whole point is to stop
compounding that original error.

> Then what's the
> business model for deploying such home-agent like devices based on the fact
> that the ILNP identifiers are flat.

There are no home-agent like devices in ILNP.

> In addition, since the ILNP identifiers
> are not required to be globally unique, routing based on such identifiers in
> Internet is almost impossible.

Exactly.

Tony