> From: Tony Li <tony...@tony.li>

    > The publication of these RFCs concludes our long standing work item on
    > a revised routing architecture.

Separation of location and identity is very desirable, but it has basically
nothing to do with routing (other than removing identity functionality from
the names used for routing, making them a bit more tractable).

We still have the same old kludgy BGP global routing system we always had,
and _nothing_ has been proposed to improve/replace it.

    > The group has ... helped push the boundaries of routing farther
    > forward.

Nonsense. It has produced no routing work at all.

        Noel