On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 6:02 AM, Eggert, Lars <l...@netapp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so it looks like the effort to reboot the RRG has fizzled out, since we
> didn't manage to get critical mass for a meeting in London. That's not a good
> sign.
>
> I'm happy to have a conversation on the list or face-to-face in London about
> the future of the group; at the moment, my inclination is to close it in the
> near future, since we seem to have run out of steam.

Getting together informally in London would be great, because by
sitting down together, even if it's only a few of us, we may generate
enough energy and focus to do something in IRTF. I believe RRG needs
to be complementary with the IETF, and what that would mean to RRG
isn't obvious right now.  So I would be delighted if you could set up
a face-to-face.

Please don't kill the mailing list. It doesn't hurt anyone, and having
it around will make it easier to have ad hoc discussions. You can
declare the RRG suspended (it is :-)) but I don't see the point in
expunging it.

Thanks ... Scott