Hi,

nobody is debating that there's interesting routing research being done. We
even gave quite a number of ANRPs (Applied Networking Research Prizes) to
routing papers, and flew the main authors to IETF meetings to present.

What we don't seem to have is a core group of RRG participants with the energy
of reaching out to and bringing the research that is out there into the group,
on a continuous basis. Those of you who feel that the group should stay around,
please realize that you need to dedicate some of your own time towards making
that happen.

Lars