I am using rsylog to read (imfile) some logfiles and forward them to
graylog in syslog format RFC5424.
I would like to add an attribute with the filename, I explored doing it by
modifiing the template (such as this
<http://kb.monitorware.com/identify-source-filename-remote-logging-t12694.html>).
But it will just add the information into the begin of the message,
breaking some extractors I have in place.
I though after reading about the RFC5424 that another option would be to
add this data into the structured data fields (such as origin), but I
couldn't find any example on how to add this information. Could you point
me to some docs?

Regards,

Joan