Hi Mathew,

If you have that code in the Cleanup area, make sure you have a "return 1;" in the Prep area (otherwise the Cleanup code doesn't execute).

I'm not sure that you can pass "Nobody" to the SetOwner method; I think it wants an Id rather than a name. Use $RT::Nobody->Id to get the Id for "Nobody":
  $self->TicketObj->SetOwner($RT::Nobody->Id);

Regarding which template, it doesn't matter because User Defined actions can't access templates. I always set it to Global:Blank so I don't think that it's actually doing anything.

Regards,
Gene