At Tuesday 8/14/2007 02:14 PM, Mathew Snyder wrote:
I've tried:

$self->TicketObj->SetOwner("Nobody");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Nobody);
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner("10");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(10);
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Name => "Nobody");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Name => Nobody);
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Id => "10");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Id => 10);

None of these has worked and nothing in rt.log indicates any problems.  I have
it set up with debug so I know I'm getting as much info as I can.

Mathew,

You may be running into something that's bitten us before - let's say the ticket is currently owned by "theillien" and you change the queue. The scrip will change the owner to Nobody, then the form input is processed. RT sees that the owner is Nobody and that the owner field on the form is "theillien", so it interprets this as a change from Nobody to theillien and you end up where you started. Do you have any entries in the ticket history showing any ownership changes?

Steve