I don't see even Preferences in the menu bar. I was expecting to be able to manipulate rights--that's gone. All I see in the menu bar are:

    * · Simple Search
    * · Tickets
    * · Tools
    * · Approval

In other words, root seems to have the same functionality in the GUI as a regular user here.

Karl

Todd Chapman wrote:
What are you expecting to see?