Hi,

My RT-Authen-ExternalAuth works - as in, I can login to RT using my active
directory username/password.

however, when I login using my AD account I don't see many things. I only
see open tickets / closed tickets / new ticket  on the left side there..

how can I give the ability to view all queues to authenticated users, for
instance? I tried doing this in config -> global -> group rights:
SeeQueue to Everyone
but that didn't seem to help..

also, another question:

if I go to configuration -> users I only see root there. I don't see the
LDAP account that I successfully logged in with previously. Why?

My RT_SiteConfig.pm and externalauth's RT_SiteConfig.pm are attached
# Any configuration directives you include  here will override
# RT's default configuration file, RT_Config.pm
#
# To include a directive here, just copy the equivalent statement
# from RT_Config.pm and change the value. We've included a single
# sample value below.
#
# This file is actually a perl module, so you can include valid
# perl code, as well.
#
# The converse is also true, if this file isn't valid perl, you're
# going to run into trouble. To check your SiteConfig file, use
# this comamnd:
#
#   perl -c /path/to/your/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set( $rtname, 'rt.mydomain.org');
Set( $Organization, 'rt.mydomain.org');
Set($MinimumPasswordLength , "5");
Set($Timezone , 'US/Eastern');

Set(@Plugins, qw(
			RT::Authen::ExternalAuth
		));

Set($HomepageComponents, [qw(
			     QuickCreate
			     Quicksearch
			     MyAdminQueues
			     MySupportQueues
			     MyReminders
			     RefreshHomepage
			     Dashboards
			    )]);

Set( $DatabaseType, 'mysql');
Set( $DatabaseHost, 'localhost');
Set( $DatabaseRTHost , 'localhost');
Set( $DatabaseName , 'rt3');
Set( $DatabasePort , '');
Set( $DatabaseUser , 'rtuser');
Set( $DatabasePassword , 'mypassword');

Set($OwnerEmail , 'root');
Set($LoopsToRTOwner , 1);

Set($SendmailArguments , "-oi -t -f vpolya...@mydomain.org");

Set($MaxAttachmentSize , 10000000);

Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^...@rt.mydomain.org$');
Set($CorrespondAddress , 'no-re...@rt.mydomain.org');
Set($CommentAddress , 'no-re...@rt.mydomain.org');

Set($UseFriendlyFromLine , 1);
Set($FriendlyFromLineFormat , "\"%s\" <%s>");
Set($UseFriendlyToLine , 1);
Set($FriendlyToLineFormat , "\"%s Ticket #%s\":;");

Set($NotifyActor , 0);
Set($RecordOutgoingEmail , 1);

Set($WebPath , "/ticket");
Set($WebPort , 80);
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt";);
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebURL . "/NoAuth/images");

Set($MessageBoxWidth , 72);
Set($MessageBoxWrap, "HARD");

Set($MaxInlineBody, 13456);
Set($DefaultSummaryRows, 10);

Set($OldestTransactionsFirst, '1');

Set($DateDayBeforeMonth , 0);
Set($AmbiguousDayInPast , 1);

require "/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm";
Set($Autocreate,			{Privileged => 1});

#Set(@Plugins,(qw(Extension::QuickDelete RT::FM)));
1;

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year -- Learn how to get the most out of RT!