Joel Perry wrote:
> 2. DreamLand has THE BEST ribs.

I've heard from reliable sources that Coach Bryant's favorite
place for ribs was Archibald's Barbeque in Northport.  Having
tried both Archibald's and Dreamland, both are similar and
very good but I would give a slight edge to Archibald's.  The
only problem is finding the place and finding a seat (there
is only a small counter with about 5 stools).

--
Phil Harbison
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]