Well, not every one hates the New Logo

Http://www.freewebz.com/bamafanforlife/tattoo.html

In a message dated 11/2/01 1:16:22 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Welcome Keith....
To bring you up to speed:
1. Coke is better than Pepsi.
2. DreamLand has THE BEST ribs.
3. Everyone hates the new logo.
4. The reason we lost was because of the defense.
5. The reason we lost was because of the offense.
6. The reason we lost was because of the play calling.
7. Watts is the man. Don't even bring it up.
8. If you want to incite a riot, mention 'Civil War', 'Confederate Flag' and
'Ole Miss Rebels' in a single post.
9. No one knows how to make the links to stories 'wrap around' so learn to
search for the stories.
10. Be sure to learn how to use the 'filter' feature on your email.

And whatever you do...spell the Queen's (Sonja Rice) name correctly.

Picky...picky...picky....

Visit me on the World Wide Web
Hames Family Bama Football Site
http://www.ed.hames.net