Joel Perry wrote:
> Are they solid or loose stools.......hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Bar stools, Beavis!  I guess you could say a bar is solid. :-)

BTW, these are some great ribs and the owner, who I assume is
named Archibald, reminds me of Mr. Bishop (Dreamland founder).
Dreamland quality has suffered a bit due to their growing
popularity, the difficulty of maintaining quality when you
mass produce a product, and of course the passing of Mr. Bishop.

--
Phil Harbison
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]