Deere State of Alabama Haters:

So you're ashamed of the image your state portrays? You
say our image hurts the state economy? (which by the
way is an absolute crock of shit...) Just look at how
people are making fun of the state of California. The
state with the FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD! THE
WORLD I SAID! THE WORLD! Gosh, I can just see the whole
state of California going bankrupt overnight if this
doesn't stop! Let us all pray for the state of Florida,
also. Economic ruin is surely on the horizon!

-------------------------------

"Yesterday, Arnold Schwarzenegger announced he would
run for governor of
California, which was good news for Florida residents.
They now live in the
second flakiest state in the country." - Conan O'Brien

"The big political news, Arnold Schwarzenegger
announced he's running for
governor of California and already people are chanting,
'Four more vowels.
Four more vowels.'" - Craig Kilborn

"They're saying Arnold will get 95% of the vote. At
least according to his
brother, Jeb Schwarzenegger." - Craig Kilborn

"Here's how bad California looks to the rest of the
country: people in
Florida are laughing at us." - Jay Leno

"If Arnold is elected, you know who I'd feel sorry for?
The people on death
row. Imagine, you're about to be executed, the governor
calls, and instead
of your reprieve you hear, 'Hasta la vista, baby.'" -
Jay Leno

"Yesterday Jerry Springer bowed out of the Ohio Senate
race. He said, 'If I
can't run the most embarrassing campaign in America,
then I'm out of
here.'" - Craig Kilborn

"It's official, Arnold said that he will enter the race
for governor. At
least that's what everybody thinks he said." - David
Letterman

"Critics have noted Schwarzenegger's only previous
government experience was
serving under President Bush Senior as Chairman of the
Council of Physical
Fitness, a largely symbolic office where
Schwarzenegger's only
responsibility was doing hundreds of jumping jacks he
was going to do
anyway." - Jon Stewart

"Arnold Schwarzenegger's got a really stiff opponent:
The English
language." - Craig Kilborn

"Arnold Schwarzenegger announced he's running for
governor. He's got a great
slogan: 'Vote for me or I'll make Kindergarten Cop
II.'" - Craig Kilborn

"I went to see the Terminator movie the other night.
Every time Arnold
Schwarzenegger came on the screen this guy in front of
me started booing. I
finally said, 'Governor Davis, shut up and sit
down!'" - Jay Leno

"Gray Davis got some good news this week: the Clintons
are in California
campaigning. Actually, Hillary is here campaigning for
Gray Davis. Bill is
here for Larry Flynt." - Jay Leno

"Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flint is also running
for governor. I
don't know, on election day, do you really want
supporters of Larry Flint
going into a curtained booth by themselves?" - Jay Leno

"You know who should run for governor of California?
Mike Tyson. He's built
like Schwarzenegger, he spends like Davis, and he
sounds like Barbara
Boxer." - Jay Leno

From: "SAR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Bunch of homos......join your priest buddy in
prision.