In a message dated 8/24/03 9:46:15 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I thought is was sooooo funny....that the people cited as objecting to our
negative image are the offspring of two different strains of war
criminals....bless their little hearts!!!

<< Deere State of Alabama Haters:

So you're ashamed of the image your state portrays? You

say our image hurts the state economy? (which by the

way is an absolute crock of shit...) Just look at how

people are making fun of the state of California. The

state with the FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD! THE

WORLD I SAID! THE WORLD! Gosh, I can just see the whole

state of California going bankrupt overnight if this

doesn't stop! Let us all pray for the state of Florida,

also. Economic ruin is surely on the horizon! >>