Hello Herman,

Don't worry, I'm not about to flame you :)

I do disagree with your appreciation of the situation, but I do
respect your point of view. I don't think there can be a comparison
between MS and RTAI; their goals, dynamics and finalities are
completely different. As for my "dead-end" claim, you are right, it
is pretty strong, but then again, it does reflect my opinion about
RTL in its current state. I don't pretend to be __neutral__ here,
though I do think that there are misconceptions about how RTAI came
to be, where it's going and how it's going there.

By the way, thanks for your HOWTO, I think it's a great starting
point for anyone wanting to do RT using open-source.

Best regards

Karim