Our client is looking extremely bright individuals, who can help take this
start-up to the next level. Send me your resumes.

Requirements:

   - B.S. in Computer Science with 4+ years or M.S. in Computer Science
   with 2+ years of industry experience
   - Experience building large-scale server applications and reliable
   software
   - Expert level understanding of XML, JSON and Web Services
   - Expert level experience with an object oriented programming language
   (Ruby on Rails preferred)
   - Expert level experience with Database schema design, SQL and MySQL
   - Experience building social products (FB Connect, twitter API) is a plus
   - Strong problem solving and analytical skills
   - Highly motivated self-starter
   - Ability to tackle challenging problems on a tight schedule
   - Prior experience with building platform technologies a plus
   - Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, MapReduce) a plus
   - Experience processing big data / NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis)
   - Knowledge in machine-learning, natural language processing, and/or
   information retrieval are pluses
   - You learn new languages and technologies quickly, are innovative,
   enjoy challenges and have a great work ethic