Not sure if you aware of it or not but Greece has a high chance of going
bankrupt. So that maybe where the concerns come from. Blue sea is nice when
you can live in the country w/o a good chance for your company to be
nationalized, drop in value, or start paying you in some bogus currency
which they've been printing 24/7 for 3 months (= little real value).

2012/9/14 Panayotis Matsinopoulos <panayo...@matsinopoulos.gr>

> Peter ... you are absolutely right.
>
> BTW1, Greece is very-very-very cheap and has fantastic weather and
> beautiful sea and beaches.
> :-)
>
> BTW2. I am certain that this job cannot come from a Greek company. Greek
> companies rarely use Ruby on Rails. Most of them use java technologies and
> .NET
>
> Panayotis
>

> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Peter Hickman <
> peterhickman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> And this is why people complain about job ad on this list!
>>
>> No location (I will not relocate to Greece for this job)
>> No salary (Without the location I have no idea as to the cost of
>> living and cannot judge the value of the package)
>> No company details (I have no interest in working for another "me too"
>> groupon clone)
>>
>> Without these details people who are unsuitable for the post will
>> apply and waste your time and people who are suitable will ignore it
>> because it is clearly a fishing expedition - you do not really have a
>> post available you just want a bunch of CVs to pester people with.
>>
>> --

> Panayotis Matsinopoulos
> *P.S.:* I am sending SMS over the WEB using Rayo SMS <http://sms.rayo.gr/>
> *E-mail*: panayo...@matsinopoulos.gr