On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Peter Hickman
<peterhickman...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> And this is why people complain about job ad on this list!
>
> No location (I will not relocate to Greece for this job)

That's the big one for me.  If they can't even put such extremely
important basic information in their post, especially while they
blather on and on about their so-called "requirements", they have
their priorities SO skewed, or chaotic, that I probably don't want to
deal with them at all in the first place.

> No company details (I have no interest in working for another "me too"
> groupon clone)

I see this all the time from external recruiters who don't want to
reveal who the client is, in fear that candidates will go behind their
backs and apply to the company directly.  Can't blame 'em, really.

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, Available Secret-Cleared Ruby/Rails Freelancer (VA/DC/Remote);
see www.DaveAronson.com, www.Codosaur.us, and www.Dare2XL.com for more info.