@Gintautas I agree with you that all the details of a job posting should be
there from the beginning. But, please, exactly as you say that "this
mailing list is not a place to defend claims about Greece being a step from
bankrupt"
you need to know that *this mailing list is not for you to tell anybody
that Greece is a step from bankrupt in the first place. NO IT IS NOT A
FACT* that
has to do anything with this list.
*
*
Is that clear?

I believe that we need to start talking seriously here. Ask for job
postings to be fully detailed - and I am all with you, but stop telling
whether Greece is a step before or after anything. It is the person who
will read the post that will make his
own research/search about it.

Panayotis

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Gintautas Šimkus <dihita...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Well if a country requests billions in euros of help, it indicates that
> they are not 'well' nation wide. I meant that the country of work is
> important and should be mentioned in a job proposal. That's it.
>
> Yeah I must've missed the joke on this one. It looked like a Greek tried
> to defend the proposition that working next to a sea is more important than
> the longer term guarantees for an applicant.
>
> If you take the fact that Greece is a step from bankrupt, then this
> mailing list is not a place to defend such claim. Just let people know and
> they'll decide by themselves.
>

> 2012/9/15 Gintautas Šimkus <dihita...@gmail.com>
>
>> No problem. I deduce you are Greek. And that you tried to advocate
>> working in Greece is similar to working in DE or US, which is not that case
>> at this point.
>>
>> I mean people should decide by themselves where to work. And working in
>> Greece (or any other country) is OK with me. I was just pointing out that
>> the same job proposal could be crap under certain circumstances.ou
>>
>> I am simply for telling people where they'd be working fof
>>

>> 2012/9/15 Panayotis Matsinopoulos <panayo...@matsinopoulos.gr>

>>> @Gintautas ....Ah ok. Thanks for telling me that. You may also need to
>>> find ways to improve your sense of humor.
>>>
>>> BR
>>> Panayotis