No problem. I deduce you are Greek. And that you tried to advocate working
in Greece is similar to working in DE or US, which is not that case at this
point.

I mean people should decide by themselves where to work. And working in
Greece (or any other country) is OK with me. I was just pointing out that
the same job proposal could be crap under certain circumstances.

I am simply for telling people where they'd be working for right off. You
tried to defend Greece as a viable option. It might be, I don't know, but
relocating there would pose serious questions for an informed applicant.

You know where there is high risk, there is also an opportunity. So Greece
is OK, again, in my book, but letting people know whether they'd be working
in Beirut or NY could be a page turner for most.

2012/9/15 Panayotis Matsinopoulos <panayo...@matsinopoulos.gr>

> On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Gintautas Šimkus <dihita...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Not sure if you aware of it or not but Greece has a high chance of going
>> bankrupt. So that maybe where the concerns come from. Blue sea is nice when
>> you can live in the country w/o a good chance for your company to be
>> nationalized, drop in value, or start paying you in some bogus currency
>> which they've been printing 24/7 for 3 months (= little real value).
>>

> @Gintautas ....Ah ok. Thanks for telling me that. You may also need to
> find ways to improve your sense of humor.
>
> BR
> Panayotis
> P.S. I am working for a Greek company that has 200% sales growth every
> year the last 3 years. We are 80 people, only, and we now have 130M Euro in
> sales by end of August, only for 2012. Hope we reach 200M Euro by end of
> year. Believe me, that we have good ways to circumvent any bankruptcy.
> Also, believe me, that rumors is something that we do not base our business
> on.
>

>> 2012/9/14 Panayotis Matsinopoulos <panayo...@matsinopoulos.gr>
>>
>>> Peter ... you are absolutely right.
>>>
>>> BTW1, Greece is very-very-very cheap and has fantastic weather and
>>> beautiful sea and beaches.
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> BTW2. I am certain that this job cannot come from a Greek company. Greek
>>> companies rarely use Ruby on Rails. Most of them use java technologies and
>>> .NET
>>>
>>> Panayotis

>>> --
>>> Panayotis Matsinopoulos

> [...]