On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 2:59 AM,  <sally.skidm...@conceptresourcing.com> wrote:

> We are having issues with our currentl web agency who have built our website

Have you chosen a new agency yet? Because it sounds like you
need technical guidance *and* hands-on assistance at this point
to deal with determining and securing what's on your server.

Your new agency would be the best ones to provide that.

Good luck,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder