> On Feb 20, 2016, at 2:17 PM, krfg <fangor...@yahoo.it> wrote:
>
> Thanks a lot for your advices, RVM seems definitely the best solution.
> However I am struggling to find information on Ruby and Rails versions that
> would be installed with:
>
> \curl -sSL https://get.rvm.io | bash -s stable --rails
>
> By the way, is this the 'default manner' suggested by Walter or you mean
> install rvm without appending --rails or --ruby?

I would install RVM first, without ruby or rails, and then install Ruby 2.3.0,
and then gem install rails, which will get you 4.2.5.x -- the latest stable.

I have not tried it, but I imagine that appending --rails --ruby to the rvm
install would get you the same thing -- the latest -- of both.

Walter