First, I would highly recommend purchasing the book, "Programming Ruby
1.9" because you will need a reasonably good foundation of the
language of Rails.  Second, I would recommend getting the book, "Agile
Web Development with Rails 3ed" because it includes a step by step
tutorial and a reference section.  In short, you'll have to invest
some time in finding these and other resources yourself and try to
show a bit of appreciation when people go out their way to assist you.

Good luck,

-Conrad

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2009, at 6:21 PM, Frank Guerino <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net