Rails is Rails because of the attitude behind it. It is opinionated,
not only the software, but the process behind it, too. Do we complain
when Blizzard says a new title will be done 'when it's done'? I would
not promise anything to my clients based on unreleased software, by
the way! We already have a track of releases for Rails, so I'm sure it
won't be a Rails Nuke'em forever. Just enjoy life and be more patient.