On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Fernando Perez <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Release dates? There is no release date!

I'm well aware of this fact.  This thread is full of cry-babies who
seem to think there is a release date, or that one has passed already.

> And why are you talking about learning ruby and rails2? We are talking
> about rails3 here! Did you post to the wrong thread?

No.  There is nothing wrong with learning Rails 2 if you don't
currently know Rails at all.

> Ever heard about barriers to exit at college? Paid professional work
> requires more than just "playing" with a new language like you suggest.

I work in genetics research at a medical university.  I am presently
writing a Rails 3 application using Ruby 1.9.2-preview3.  I am not
playing with anything but your girlfriend.

--
Greg Donald
destiney.com | gregdonald.com