Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
> Rails is Rails because of the attitude behind it. It is opinionated,
> not only the software, but the process behind it, too.

Opinionated is fine.  Noncommunicative is not, in my opinionated
estimation. :)

> Do we complain
> when Blizzard says a new title will be done 'when it's done'?

No.  And I wouldn't complain if the Rails team said that -- we all know
that quality software takes time.  But what was said was that there
would be a release in "a couple of days", and then there was neither a
release nor further communication (apparently, till now?).

> I would
> not promise anything to my clients based on unreleased software, by
> the way!

Nor would I.

> We already have a track of releases for Rails, so I'm sure it
> won't be a Rails Nuke'em forever.

I'm not.

> Just enjoy life and be more patient.

I do enjoy life.  I'm very patient right up to the point where someone
promises a specific timeframe.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser