You will get lots of opinions, but the only way to know for sure is to
try them out, and see what works for you. Even then there will be lots
of features that are not apparent or exposed at first, so you need to
take a bit of time to get to know them before making a decision.

I'm currently using Aptana Studio 3 beta, and really like having
integrated terminal  windows in tabs - I tend to keep one open across
the bottom for rails console, run rails under a tabbed terminal, and
keep another around for command line stuff. It does also have other
tabs (besides , such as a web browser, but for for viewing a Rails app
I prefer to use a real browser.

Git integration is also done well.

RubyMine looks  great on the code completion front, and ability to
cross reference to the source code in gems, and to documentation - I
wouldn't mind more of that in Aptana, but I'd miss the views too much
to switch.

Komodo is mor eeditor than IDE IMO, but I only gave it a cursory look.
I haven't tried textmate. I found NetBeans slow and clunky.

Your view, and everyone elses, will differ. Go try some.

Matt.