Michael Pavling wrote in post #977908:
> Great....
>
> http://netbeans.org/community/news/show/1507.html
>
> ...so now to find another editor/environment that integrates debugging
> :-(
>
> (although no huge rush, as Netbeans6.9 isn't going to *stop* working
> ...)

You have no idea how happy I am to hear this.  I think NetBeans is a
great IDE, but 100% inappropriate for Rails.  Maybe now that official
support is discontinued, Rails developers will see the light and stop
making life hard for themselves by using NetBeans.

Also note that they don't seem to be dropping *Ruby* support, which also
makes me happy.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser