eveevans wrote in post #978015:
> Before Netbeans I used Aptana (Red Rails) at that time, Aptana wasn't
> better than Netbeans, but I think now Is a good time for give it a try

No point.  I used to use Aptana also.  It's no better for Rails than
NetBeans, and it's buit on Eclipse, which is a lot less pleasant to use.
Just get a decent project-aware editor (KomodoEdit, jEdit, TextMate,
Emacs, whatever) and throw away your crutches.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org