On Jun 2, 5:58 pm, Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Probably trivial to fix -- do you have all the XCode developer stuff on
> your system(s)? In any case...

Well, I guess it was not so trivial.
In short:
I have been trying to run either through passenger or webrick.
Passengers fails. I can install it, after installing macports. But
when I have to run the command for installing under apache then it
fails. I have tried to find answers but with no success.

So now Im trying to make it run under webrick. I succeded in
installing a new ruby, thanks to macports.
Now when I run ruby -version I get1.8.7

Anyway, when I trie to start the webrick server with the command:
script/rails server

Then I get the following error:

APP_PATH/config/boot.rb:1:in `require': no such file to load --
rubygems (LoadError)

The file boot.rb contains the line

require 'rubygems'

It seems like an enviroment issue. I have searched for this, but could
not find a solution that fit my situation.
Looks like the enviroment dont really know where to look, or it looks
in the wrong place, for the required rubygems.

Any hints folk?