On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Sta Canovist <stacanov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Passengers fails. I can install it, after installing macports. But
> when I have to run the command for installing under apache then it
> fails. I have tried to find answers but with no success.

Well, you certainly won't get any answers without providing the
exact error message - "it fails" is not useful.

> So now Im trying to make it run under webrick. I succeded in
> installing a new ruby, thanks to macports.
> Now when I run ruby -version I get1.8.7
>
> Anyway, when I trie to start the webrick server with the command:
> script/rails server

You seem to be mixing up commands between Rails 2.x and 3.x.
Which do you have installed? Or more to the point, what is the app
you're trying to run based on?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder